Airtel 3G Kebrum VPN Trick Working Again April'13

13 Apr 2013





Airtel 3G Kebrum VPN Trick Working Again 100% April'13





hello friends as  i know that airtel trick for april'13 is blocked which i posted earlier, so today i decided to share another trick for airtel which is based on Kebrum VPN and it works flawlessly but i decided to provide this trick to only GPRSBOX legitimate readers,because most of the guys obviously bad guys just copy and paste it on another blog or site without any permission,so if you really wants this trick just comment here your email id or msg me on facebook @ http://www.fb.com/GprsBox .

Features of Kebrum VPN Trick

* Can be used with default Apn : airtelgprs.com
* Can be use at Zero balance.
* HTTP and HTTPS Protocol supported.
* Supports Parallel download on IDM
* Works on 2G and 3G MOde
* Tested in UP East successfully

Things Required To Make It Works

First of all you need to register on Kebrum site @ https://kebrum.com/en/  for username and password , if you already registered on Kebrum just skip this step.


>> After that download NMD VPN .
 >>And Airtel Kebrum Config File For April'13 (which i'll send you on your Email ids) I have got lot of messages on fb so its looking impossible to response individually to each everyone so i decided to share it here...


* After installing NMD VPN ,  extract Airtel Kebrum Config File For April'13 and paste it in C:\Program Files\NMDVPN\config

* Just Put your Kebrum Username and Password in passkebrum.txt which you'll found in Kebrum folder.

* Just Connect with this config and enjoy 3G speed at Airtel for browsing and downloading.

Note : Windows 7 and Windows 8 users must run NMD VPN GUI as Administrator to avoid route.exe problem.

Note : This Config File is provided to only legitimate readers of GPRSBOX to avoid content stealers.~Limited No. Of Users Less Chance to Blocked This Trick~.Thanks for your Kind Support.

You need to just comment here your email id or msg me on facebook @ http://www.fb.com/GprsBox 




27 comments:

Unknown said...

bro please mail me config file at. javedalam.2525@gmail.com. I m frm upw .thanks in advance

Sumit said...

bro pls send me new airtel trick on my email:-

sumit.gupta2013@ymail.com

admin said...

check your mail box.....config file has been sent..

Unknown said...

bro please mail me config files please
akanshkumarr@gmail.com

Unknown said...

plz gujrat ka koi homepage dedo yar

Unknown said...

thanks 4 the config file but it has many disconnection issue after eyery 1 minute .please help me

bhanwar said...

bro pls send me new airtel trick on my email:-

bsbhanwa@gmail.com

Sumit said...

not working in my blocked airtel sim......pls send other networks tricks for up west...

i visit ur website daily morning and evening...but i did not get a single trick which can work here........:( :(

admin said...

@sumit : bro if yr sim is already blocked then how can it works..??if u want to unblock yr sim just remove yr sim for 4 days , i am guaranteed after that it works , as i am also belongs frm up east so that i can assure you that these tricks atleast works in up east........

Unknown said...

how to know your sim blocked

rohit said...

not working in gujarat.
dear do somethimg..

Unknown said...

ihtishamtahreef6@gmail.com

404error said...

buddy pls snd me config file
my id is ashutosh8939@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Pls send config on cooldudesuraj007@gmail.com

Unknown said...

send me config file at my email myideaidea@gmail.com

thanks bro

Unknown said...

plzzz send me too
mona.bajetha156@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am fine of your site bro . . But unfortunately its not workin for me in pune . . I would like to see you when you come us with more tricks

Unknown said...

plz mail me config.. for ragisthan and up east....

email-abhijeetsingh.singh.75@gmail.com

Unknown said...

kindly send me some airtel working tricks for bihar . At kuttaraj685@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

how to connect it always says... connecting to airtel 3g kebrum vpn has failed..

Unknown said...

HOW TO CONNECT THROUGH N8... IT DOES NOT WORKSSSS

raja said...

it's work but slow speed plz help...........

Unknown said...

its working but speed is low, only 10-14 KBps.

Anonymous said...

hello bro , ur trick is working, thanks for ur trick but speed is too slow approx 10-15 kbps, i m from UP west.
plz help me soon

Unknown said...

Bro please send me also prabhupraveen17@gmail.com

Irfanalv said...

koi fast proxy port send karo bro irfanalv@gmail.com

Post a Comment