Airtel HTTP Trick For Opera Mini For April'13

18 Apr 2013



Airtel HTTP Trick For Opera Mini(No Front or Back Query Needed For Downloading)



hii friends..first of all very heartfull thanks to all GpRsBoX readers for your kind support.GPRSBoX always provide genuine and working tricks to their reader.So today here i came up with another Opera Mini handler trick which is HTTP trick. The best part of this trick is we don't need to put any Front Query or Back Query and its supports hi-speed downloading too , so is'nt it best of both world.

Features Of Opera Mini HUI HTTP Trick

* Front Query or Back Query Not Needed in this trick
* Supports hi-speed Downloading
* Works great for those whome OperaMini does'nt supports RealHost
* Can be used with default Apn : airtelgprs.com
* Can be use at Zero balance
* HTTP and HTTPS Protocol supported
* Tested in Up and Karnataka(Confirmed)

How to Configure with OperaMini HUI

* First of all Create new profile with the following settings :
ApN: airtelgprs.com
Proxy IP: 80.239.243.210
Port : 80

* After That download OperaMIni HUI for Android And JAvA

Download OperaMini For Android and Java

* After installing operamini hui put the following settings in it..

Select Proxy Type as HTTP

Proxy Server : airtellive.com/wps/portal/selfcareprepaid?isIPC=true

Just save the settings and enjoy hi speed browsing and downloading...i think here is a less chance of sim blocking issue becoz here we are using airtellive server itself...
         For any query do comments here..or like on us on FaceBook @ http://fb.com/GpRSBox for latest updates.....





15 comments:

Unknown said...

its not working. plz give me working trick for Andhra pradesh

admin said...

bro..its working 100% in up but can't say abt yr state..u can try other tricks..

Unknown said...

but if u know plz give me for Andhra ptadesh

krishna said...

Thanx bro ,working great in up east..

admin said...

if this http trick not works then u can real host trick..there are lots of tricks which i posted in past..u can try these..i am sure any of them must works for u...

aslam2121 said...

bro i had just tried but failed in u.p east may be my opeera handler not working so if u are a android user can u plz give me a working operamini handler link

admin said...

is it work in bangladesh

Unknown said...

When i put the Homepage with Proxy it does not loads, but without proxy i.e with normal apn website loads easly. And this is when balance is 0 on my Airtel sim. Is there something i’am doing wrong

admin said...

@aslam : operamini hui link given in this post..

admin said...

@smart boy:you can try it..

admin said...

@rohit : in operamini their is no need to put any homepage..

Unknown said...

hey admin, i was not talking about this trick, the realhost one. Plz replay

Unknown said...

its working fine in jharkhand but speed is very slow ... i want to run this trick in uc browser hui .i try but its not working with uc browser please help me admin and thanks of lot of this trick.....

Unknown said...

No trick is work for me bro. I trying all but not use. plz give me working trick bro. even if u have working reliance trick then give me (if its through Facebook unlimited pack). plz bro mail me ruthicool143@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello bro I'm from kerala. I search a lot of blogs for a working Airtel or Idea 3g trick. But all blogs are fake. Now I visit your site I believe ur a grate hacker. Plz give me any idea or airtel 3g tricks . Plz also teach me to how to use vpn. My mail I'd is 007raheshrajeev@Gmail.com plz send a replay bro..

Post a Comment